USASBE membership costs $125 ($75 for student membership) and is open to all. USASBE members include leading educators, researchers, policy makers, management professionals, and entrepreneurs.
As a professional academic organization, USASBE plays a preeminent role
in advancing the discipline of entrepreneurship. We do this by serving our members. Member benefits include:
- subscriptions to Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice and the Journal of Small Business Management as part of your membership
- Automatic membership in the International Council for Small Business (ICSB)
- access to the Entrepreneurship Syllabus Exchange
- access to our online career center
- an opportunity to participate in the USASBE Entrepreneurship Education Awards program
- subscription to the USASBE newsletter, Liaison
- Inclusion in the USASBE Member Directory
- access to USASBE special interest groups (SIGS) that interact with
members on an ongoing basis regarding focused specialty areas within
- numerous opportunities to network with other educators, researchers, policy makers, management professionals and entrepreneurs
- access to members-only online resources such as the USASBE Video
Library, Bibliography Database, archived conference proceedings, etc.