Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
Search USASBE.org
General Discussion
Group Home Group Home Group Pages
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Seeking unpublished studies (entrepreneurial self-evaluations and venture s 0 A. Gloss Dear colleagues (with apologies for cross-postings): Building upon prior meta-analytic work, I am completing a meta-analytic review of the literature focused on the relationship of entrepreneurs' self-evaluations with venture success. I am looking to include studies that measure: 1. Entrepreneurs' self-evaluations (core self-evaluation, emotional stability, locus of control, self-efficacy [general or specific - including entrepreneurial self-efficacy], and/or self-esteem); and 2. Venture success (interpreted broadly inclusive of both objective and subjective measures). I would greatly appreciate your help locating unpublished and in-press data. Please email any papers or data that you think could inform my review to aegloss@ncsu.edu. This includes papers in press, student projects, conference presentations (abstracts, papers, posters), dissertations, and unpublished manuscripts. Also, it would be of great help if you could forward this message to any of your colleagues who might be of assistance. Thank you in advance for your help! Kind regards, Alex Gloss
by A. Gloss
Thursday, March 15, 2018
Business owners and entrepreneurs USA 0 G. Sopo Hi    I`m searchng a USA database of entrepreneurs for my research.    I want to know if anybody knows where can I find it.   Best    Gerson
by G. Sopo
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
more Calendar

1/23/2019 » 1/27/2019
USASBE 2019- St. Pete Beach, FL

Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal