What is the USASBE Annual Conference?
USASBE ‘s biggest program is its Annual Conference which is held each January. The conference is the preeminent national event for advancing the entrepreneurship discipline and understanding the entrepreneurship phenomena. In recent years, this event has drawn over 600 attendees from colleges and universities in 52 states and territories, and 36 foreign countries. Registrants are able to select from over 100 pre-conference sessions, plenary sessions, competitive papers, workshops, symposia pillar sessions, and case sessions.
What are the benefits of becoming a USASBE Exhibitor?
By exhibiting with USASBE your company will:
- Gain high visibility with leading entrepreneurship educators, researchers, consultants, and professionals.
- Meet individuals who influence large numbers of students who are already entrepreneurs or will shortly become entrepreneurs, and those who establish public policies.
- Exhibitors have three days to showcase products and services to entrepreneurial professionals that are on the front line of creating the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Participating exhibitors gain more "brand awareness” through the activity or item they have chosen to display.
- Conference presence enables sponsors and exhibiting companies to support the American "entrepreneurial spirit” and continuing advancement of understanding the phenomenon of entrepreneurship.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the 2013 USASBE Annual Conference, please complete the 2013 USASBE Conference Space Application and Contract or contact Jane Krause, USASBE Meeting Assistant at JANE.KRAUSE@BELMONT.EDU or call 615.460.2615.
NEW in 2013!
The USASBE Marketplace
Join your fellow small businesses from the San Francisco area in a special, highlighted exhibitor area at the USASBE 2013 Conference. The San Francisco MarketPlace Exhibits are a great way to reach hundreds of key players in new business practice, policy, and education! Space is limited and table space will be limited to San Francisco area businesses only. Please contact Prentice Poole at: 615.460.2615 or USASBE@BELMONT.EDU