The USASBE Job Market is the premier destination for entrepreneurship related academic jobs. The USASBE Career Center is available for use throughout the year. Applicants can post their CVs and employers can post their job openings via this website at no charge.
Using the Online Career Center
- Post Your CV: Post your CV/ online by adding to your member profile in the Manage Profile>>Career Postings area.
- Post Your Job Opening: Signed in members can Post A Job Opening online at no charge.
- Browse Job Openings: Browse open jobs in the Career Center.
- Browse CVs: Browse prospective candidate CVs.
- Contact prospective employers/candidates: Contact
prospective employers/candidates to set up an interview or request
additional information that you require in order to move to the next
step in your recruitment process.
If you have any questions concerning career center services, you may contact:
Mary Jo Jackson
Vice President Placement/Career Center