The USASBE Career Services is the premier destination for entrepreneurship related academic jobs. The USASBE Career Services is available for use throughout the year. Applicants can post their CVs and employers can post their job openings via this website at no charge.
Using the Online Career Services
- Post Your CV: Post your CV/ online. You can edit at any time in the Manage Profile>>Networking & Careers area.
- Post Your Job Opening: Signed in members can Post A Job Opening online at no charge.
- Browse Job Openings: Browse open jobs in the Career Center.
- Browse CVs: Browse prospective candidate CVs.
- Contact prospective employers/candidates: Contact
prospective employers/candidates to set up an interview or request
additional information that you require in order to move to the next
step in your recruitment process.
If you have any questions concerning career center services, you may contact:
Vice President Placement/Career Center